30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
* If at any time within thirty (30) days after receipt of your unit you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason you may get a full refund of your purchase price by contacting Customer Service.
EmersonGrow wants you to be sure that you are going to be satisfied with your purchase, so grow for 30 days, worry free as EmersonGrow will pay for return postage.
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
PRISM I EGX7 Integrative SMART Agri-Grow Light holds a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty and covers defects in material or workmanship in newly purchased products. EmersonGrow Inc. will replace at no charge parts or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
* If at any time within 5 Years we find that part(s) are not functioning due to natural wear and tear, we will correct the problem for the customer and there will be no cost incurred for the service. Natural wear and tear covers defects in material or workmanship in newly purchased products. EmersonGrow Inc. will replace at no charge parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
In the case of breakdown
- Request return shipping label and send your grow light to our repair center and we will resolve the issue for you (recommended).
At this time, all repairs and maintenance concerns are subject to be made in Canada.
Duration of Plan: Access to Services and Benefits commences on the original product purchase date. The Service Contract and the Benefits Contract herein referred to as EmersonGrow Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty will end on the earliest of:
- i) The expiry date noted on the original purchase invoice; ii) fulfillment of the terms as outlined; (As read below)
* When your product has exceeded 5 years from the date of purchase, this agreement is void.
Client will need to provide a full description of the problem that is occurring, a contact name, sales receipt, address and telephone number and/or email address in order to initiate a claim under this warranty. Please consider providing a few images outlining all stickers that are on the unit as well as a description of the problem that you’re experiencing. The purchaser can notify EmersonGrow Inc. of the warranty claim at customer service.
At that time, the purchaser will be asked to provide dated proof of original purchase. Acceptable forms of this shall be a photocopy or scanned image of the dated original invoice emailed.
Commercial and Governmental
We understand that there are large operations which have vested interest in the emerging green-housing industry. Large operational plans are individually created for customized facilities and require precise development. EmersonGrow's approach is holistic and our specialists are here for your development planning.
If you are an industrial leader in commercial or governmental operations who wishes to utilize EmersonGrow technologies or require a free consultation, please inquire within.
Terms and Conditions
* Damaged, products cannot be returned under the 30 day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
* 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee: If the unit is not shipped to EmersonGrow Inc. in its original packaging, failure to do so will result in a 10% restocking fee. No C.O.D.'s will be accepted.
* Alternate plans are negotiable for industrial/commercial, agricultural and governmental applications.
* When the end user Limited Warranty has run its course of 5 years, EmersonGrow Inc. will not leave clients who made purchases through EmersonGrow Inc. stranded! Simply contact customer service, we will be happy to be of service.
* The EmersonGrow Inc. Warranty is non-transferable.
* Product details and pricing subject to change without notice.
Workmanship Guarantee: The quality of workmanship for any repairs requires a technician who is EmersonGrow Certified. Unauthorized fixes will void warranty.
Cancellation: At our option, EmersonGrow will cancel the Service Contract, and, on the basis of (a) your fraud or misrepresentation; (b) your commercial use of the product (except where permitted by a commercial plan); (c) repair of a product not performed by a certified and qualified technician authorized by EmersonGrow during the manufacturer’s warranty period; or (d) repair of a product not performed by a certified and qualified technician authorized by EmersonGrow after the manufacturer’s warranty period.
Not Covered in the Warranty/ Limitation of Liability:
* Cosmetic damage such as scratches dents and broken plastic ports that are considered minor imperfections in units that meet design specifications, or cosmetic imperfections that do not alter functionality.
* Maintenance, repair or replacement necessitated by any causes other than normal usage, aging and/or operation of the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, including, but not limited to, theft, exposure to weather, moisture and other environmental conditions, negligence, intentional physical damage, misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs, improper installation, transportation damage (except damage incurred by authorized shipment of product(s) to and from an authorized service), improper equipment modifications, vandalism, and spilled liquids.
* External sources or malicious damage and natural disasters are not considered to be covered by the Limited Warranty or the EmersonGrow Inc. Extended Warranty. Ex: floods, fires, electrical power line surges, tornadoes, avalanches, meteor showers, etc., unless otherwise specified.
* Lost parts (power cord, hanging kit).
* Physical damage and user misuse and/or abuse are not considered manufacturer's defect.
* Products used for commercial purposes, used by the general public, used as a lease or rental unless noted specifically as a 'Commercial Plan' on the original purchase invoice.
* Problems arising from excessive use.
* Operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by EmersonGrow Inc.
* Damage caused by service (upgrades, maintenance, etc.) that is performed by anyone who is not a representative of EmersonGrow Inc. or a EmersonGrow Authorized Service Provider.
* A product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without written permission from EmersonGrow Inc. i.e. products with removed or altered serial numbers.
* Defects due to normal aging of the product.
* EmersonGrow Inc. shall not be liable to purchaser or any other person for any incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of breach of this warranty or any implied warranty (including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchant-ability).
Revision 01 23 2018